Technaflora B.C. Boost, 205 L
All pricing on products includes shipping.
Most products ship within 2-5 business days.
SPO Items may take longer, although not mormally more than 10 days.
1 in stock
1 in stock
B.C. HYDROPONIC NUTRIENTSâ„¢
The easy way to grow plants as lush, fruitful, and fragrant as the famous plants that have been coming out of BC for generations
Best used for: High yield production
B.C. Hydroponic Nutrients is a power-packed trio that will give you extraordinary floral growth and generous vegetative crops. These base nutrients, B.C. Growâ„¢, B.C. Boostâ„¢, and B.C. Bloomâ„¢, are complete, professionally formulated, highly concentrated fertilizing agents.
Both B.C Growâ„¢ and B.C Bloomâ„¢ contain a full complement of micronutrients which are bolstered by the added calcium and iron in B.C Boostâ„¢.
Using these products is a proven, time-tested way to achieve results for maximum growth and maximum yield. Not only will your plants thrive, but you will experience much more stable pH levels, and minimal salt build-up
Get rid of the guesswork by following the step-by-step, easy to follow mixing instructions printed on every label. Now itâ€™s easier than ever to grow like the famous BC Growers.
Easy to mix product ratios:
- Vegetative stage employs 2 Parts B.C Boostâ„¢ / 1 Part B.C Growâ„¢
- Flowering stage employs 1 Part B.C Boostâ„¢ / 1 Part B.C Bloomâ„¢
Benefits and Features
- Both B.C Growâ„¢ and B.C Bloomâ„¢ formulations contain a full complement of micro-nutrients
- B.C Boostâ„¢ formulation contains supplemental calcium (Ca) & Iron (Fe)
- Stable and balanced formulations produce low levels of salt build up in systems
- Formulated (not buffered) to minimize pH fluctuation
- Ideal for use in hydroponic, soil, and soil-less gardens
B.C Growâ„¢ GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N) : 1.0%
1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5) : 3.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O) : 6.0%
Magnesium (Mg) : 1.11%
1.11% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
Sulfur (S) : 1.44%
Boron (B) : 0.0119%
Copper (Cu) : 0.00384%
0.00384% Chelated Copper (Cu)
Manganese (Mn) : 0.0429%
0.0429% Chelated Manganese (Mn)
Molybdenum (Mo) : 0.00041%
Zinc (Zn) : 0.0201%
0.0201% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Manganese EDTA, Boric Acid, Zinc EDTA, Copper EDTA, Sodium Molybdate.